Education- VIT qualified teacher
- Graduate Diploma in Secondary Education at Australian Catholic University, November 2015 (Methods: LOTE, Humanities)
- CELTA at RMIT, November 2013
- Masters in Humanities with honours at Università statale di Milano, April 2012
Experience- Current Latin teacher in two secondary schools
- Experience in Italian language schools in Australia
- Personalized lessons for students, depending on their level (from beginners to advanced)
- Providing students with materials and exercises to improve their writing, speaking, listening and reading skills
- Translations and analysis of Latin authors' works (prose and poetry)
- Focus on the 'Aeneid' for VCE students (theme analysis, translation and scansion)
- Preparation of students for Latin and Italian VCE exams
HobbiesI sing and play blues and rock'n'roll music, I love sports (soccer especially) and travelling.
I'm friendly and reliable, and very patient with my students!
Client Reviews (4)
A really good Latin tutor. He was helpful right from the start. H e was able to answer all my questions in both translating and especially grammar. He's dedicated and always arrives early and comes well prepared.
Alessandro is a fantastic Italian tutor. Without his help last semester, I wouldn't have received a High Distinction for Italian!
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.