EducationMasters in Humanities, with honors - Università statale di Milano, April 2012
- Subjects: Italian literature, Latin literature, Linguistics, Philology, Philosophy, History
CELTA - RMIT, November 2013
Graduate Diploma in Secondary Education - Australian Catholic University, November 2015
- Methods: LOTE, Humanities
I am a native Italian with Masters degree in Humanities, which also included studies in Italian and Latin language, linguistics, philology and philosophy. I am a registered VIT high school teacher and have experience both as a teacher and private tutor in Italian and Latin in Australia and in Italy.
I work in an Italian language school here in Melbourne, teaching individuals from different cultural and linguistic background. I have been teaching as a private teacher for three years in Melbourne and had the chance of teaching in primary and secondary schools.
Experience- VIT qualified teacher (Italian, Latin, Humanities)
- Current Language school teacher
- Experience in Primary and Secondary private schools
- Personalized lessons for students, depending on their level (from beginners to advanced)
- Providing students with materials and exercises to improve their writing, speaking, listening and reading skills
- Translations and analysis of Latin authors (Cicero, Seneca, Livy, Horace, Sallust, Caesar, Ovid, Catullus) as well as poem scansion
- Preparation of students for VCE exams
- Focus on oral and written communication
HobbiesI sing and play blues and rock'n'roll music, I love sports (soccer especially) and travelling.
I'm friendly and reliable, and very patient with my students!
Client Reviews (4)
A really good Latin tutor. He was helpful right from the start. H e was able to answer all my questions in both translating and especially grammar. He's dedicated and always arrives early and comes well prepared.
Alessandro is a fantastic Italian tutor. Without his help last semester, I wouldn't have received a High Distinction for Italian!
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.