Melbourne, Australia, 3053
Joined on August, 2012
Weekends at any time
Weekdays after 2PM
Weekdays after 2PM
Up to 10 minutes away for no additional charge
Education- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Experimental Particle Physics (2016 - 2020), University of Melbourne.
- Master of Science (2013-2015) in Atomic and Optical Physics, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Science (2010-2013), University of Melbourne.
ExperienceTutoring and Lab demonstrating experience:
- First year Physics lab demonstrator at University of Melbourne (2013 - now).
- First year Physics tutor at University of Melbourne (2014 - now).
- Mathematics and Chemistry tutor for Strengthening Engagement and Achievement in Mathematics and Science (SEAMS) program (offered by University of Melbourne and Monash University) (2014-2015).
- Mathematics and Physics tutor for Science First Year (SciFY) in 2013 and Science Transition Assistant Program (TAP) at University of Melbourne in 2012.
Honors & Awards:
1. The Klein Prize in Experimental Physics (May 2016): The prize is awarded to the student enrolled in a research higher degree in the School of Physics who has carried out the most original project in Experimental Physics in the previous year during their Master of Science.
2. Melbourne Research Scholarship (Jan 2016): The Melbourne Research Scholarship is offered to undertake the Doctor of Philosophy - Science at the University of Melbourne.
3. Vacation research scholarship:
- Nov 2015 by Center of Quantum and Optical Sciences (CQOS), Swinburne University of Technology.
- Jan 2013 by School of Physics, University of Melbourne.
- Jan 2012 - Feb 2013 by School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Melbourne.
- Dec 2011 - School of Chemistry, University of Melbourne.
HobbiesReading, listening to musing, playing piano.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.