Melbourne, Australia, 3051
Joined on August, 2012
Weekdays after 5PM
Weekends at any time
Weekends at any time
Up to 1 hour away at my regular hourly rate
EducationI am Graduate student at The University of Melbourne. I am doing Master of Science, Physics major and working part-time as a research assistant and laboratory demonstrator in Department of Physics. I am also a private tutor with 3 year experience and have been working at the Melbourne University Student Center (ERC) as a First Year Science Student Assistant for 2 years.
ExperienceI would love to help students at all levels (primary, secondary, tertiary) to develop their passion in science, especially in Maths, Chemistry and Physics, as well as to get the desired academic results.
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics and Physics majors) from University of Melbourne (First Class Honor H1) - 2013
- University of Melbourne Vacation Summer Studentship 2011 in Theoretical- Quantum Chemistry
- University of Melbourne Research Scholarship 2012 & 2013 in Applied Mathematics.
- University of Melbourne Research Scholarship 2013 in Physics.
- G7 (Group of 7's) for achieving GPA 7 (High Distinction) in all subjects at IES - The University of Queensland Foundation Year (2010)
- IES - University of Queensland Scholarship 2009.
- 2009-2010: During my time in Brisbane QLD, I used to tutor a year 11 high school student and a few peer college students in Chemistry and Maths.
- 2011-2013: I am a member of Science Transition Assistance Program at University of Melbourne (now called SciFY). The purpose of this program is to assist 1st year uni students to get used to the new environment, university study methods and professional skills, and help them with science subjects. My responsibilities involve academic assistance in Mathematics and Physics. Besides, I'm also tutoring a few high school and uni students.
HobbiesI have a passion for Science, in particular, my areas involve Pure Maths and Theoretical Particle and Condensed Matter Physics. Besides, I love instrumental music and classic novels.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.