Melbourne, Australia, 3070
Joined on September, 2012
Weekdays at any time
Up to 45 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationBachelor of Teaching (Primary)- Latrobe University (2011-Current)
Certificate 3 in Childcare (2010-2011)
Diploma in Photography - Photography Studies College (2005-2008)
Victorian Certificate of Education - Mill Park Secondary College (2003-2004)
ExperienceMy name is Nathan. To put it simply I have always wanted to work with children. I have a hard working and positive attitude, and as a qualified childcare worker and future educator I feel my actions can ultimately make a positive difference in the lives of children.
I possess a genuine and caring kindness, a willingness to share knowledge, a sincere sensitivity towards diversity, an enthusiasm for stimulating a child's creativity, and I am motivated to provide meaningful learning experiences.
As an educator, I believe I have the ability to reinforce, support, and appreciate the work and play of children. I believe there is potential in every child, and my attitude and actions can leave a lasting impression. I genuinely care, like, accept and value children. I have a desire to teach and this is where I see myself in a fulfilled lifestyle.
- I am currently studying a Bachelor of Teaching (Primary) at Latrobe University.
- Childcare Worker at Nikki's Clever Cookies (2010-current). Includes extended periods running the Kindergarten program.
- I have over 100 hours experience in multiple classroom settings ranging from years Prep to year 10. In this time I have performed tasks including full class teaching, small group work, one on one tutoring and observing.
- Completion of my discipline subjects will also qualify me to teach Media Studies in years 7 to 10.
- Social and friendly nature stemming from a history of working in retail and coaching junior sports. I enjoy participating in team activities, and possess large knowledge in a wide variety of sports including Football, Basketball & Soccer.
- Proficient in the guitar, drums, and piano.
HobbiesTeaching, Photography, Reading, Playing Music, Painting, Travel, Football, Basketball, Cinema.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.