EducationSuccessful PhD Candidate (Chemistry) from the University of Melbourne conferred in 2012. I completed a multi-disciplinary Grad. Dip. Chem (Biochemistry/Chemical Engineering/Chemistry) also at The University of Melbourne 2007 completing coursework in Chemistry and Biochemistry. My undergraduate degree was a Bachelor of Biomedical Science fro the University of Melbourne 2004 (Chemistry/Pharmacology/Pathology).
Experience- GAMSAT Tutor for almost 10 years having achieved a score in the 99th percentile on numerous occasions.
- IB Chemistry Tutor for 10 years.
- Tutoring Chemistry, Biology and Physics for over 14 years at VCE level.
- First year Chemistry tutor at The University of Melbourne 2009 - 2012
- Second year Biochemistry tutor at The University of Melbourne 2006 - 2007.
- GAMSAT tutor for Section III of the GAMSAT for going on 9 years now with students getting into medicine at a combination of Universities at an 8x higher rate than without tutoring
- Achieved scores above 80 in Section II of the GAMSAT and can tutor GAMSAT Section II at a private level
- GAMSAT Alumni include The University of Melbourne, The University of Western Australia, The University of Sydney, Deakin University, Monash University, University of Notre Dame, Bond University, UQ, University of Wollongong, and the University of New England.
- GAMSAT score in the top 1th percentile with score for section three in top 0.5 percentile.
- Have been selected for tutor courses representing the School of Chemistry whilst employed at Melbourne university to become an advanced tutor in 2011
- Excellent communicator with a background in stand-up comedy and public speaking; can cater to anyone and meet at their level
www.frasersgamsat.com.au for more GAMSAT tuition info on me and the service I offer that are GAMSAT related.
I have experience tutoring the following University of Melbourne subjects (not GAMSAT) and am very familiar with the course content:
CHEM10007 Fundamentals of Chemistry
CHEM10003 Chemistry 1
CHEM10004 Chemistry 2
CHEM10006 Chemistry for Biomedicine
BCMB20002 Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
I can also take subjects from other Universities at all undergraduate year levels.
Hobbies- Love basketball
- Love NBA
- Love tennis
- Don't believe in taking life too seriously - try to make everything I do or am involved in fun for everyone
Please check out my website for GAMSAT
GRE Subject Test in Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology, GRE Subject Test in Chemistry, Honors Chemistry, IB Chemistry HL, IB Chemistry SL, Inorganic Chemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, SAT Subject Test in Chemistry, General Chemistry, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Biology, GRE Subject Test in Biology, IB BIology HL, IB BIology SL, MCAT Biological Sciences, Microbiology, Thermochemistry
Client Reviews (13)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.