EducationI have completed Bachelor of Science (4 years) in Computer Science and Engineering (BSc Engg in CSE) degree (with honours grade and gold medal). Currently I am a 4th year PhD student in Software Engineering at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia.
ExperienceI had a teaching experience for more than four years as a University Lecturer in the department of Computer Science & Engineering. As a lecturer, I had involved the following major duties and responsibilities:
- Providing lectures for the theory and laboratory courses to the undergraduate CSE students.
- Giving students a solid foundation in the following subjects: Structured programming with C, Object oriented programming with C++ and Java, Data structures, Algorithm analysis and design, Computer Networks, Computer Databases, Computer Communication, Computer and Microprocessor Interfacing with Assembly language, Theory of Computation, VLSI Design, etc.
- Work as a supervisor of the fourth year project students.
- Offering day by day guidance to the students addressing their specific needs of projects.
Moreover, I had a part time experience as an Instructor and Software Engineer where I involved in the following roles with the given responsibilities and duties:
- Providing instruction and guidance to the students who are going to develop their career as an IT professional.
- Assisting students with software engineering tools and frameworks.
- Preparation of training documentation.
- Testing and bug fixing of developed software for workability.
- Making the effective communication with the clients to know their needs.
- Writing, editing, and debugging the developed program according to the client’s feedback.
HobbiesProgramming, Java application development, Playing Cricket/Football, Cricket Umpiring, Reading story, newspaper, etc.
Client Reviews (4)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.