Melbourne, Australia, 3161
Joined on March, 2013
Weekends at any time
Up to 20 minutes away for no additional charge
Education10 years tutoring experience
8 years classroom teaching experience
Master of Education (with Distinction) Charles Sturt University, 2009
Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary), Monash University, 2003
Bachelor of Arts, Monash University, 2002
ExperienceExperienced English teacher specialising in tutoring students in years 2-10.
- Increase confidence with written and spoken language.
- Improve written communication and comprehension skills.
- Learn how to structure various forms of writing, including text response essays.
- Expand your vocabulary.
- Explore persuasive, expository and creative texts.
- Improve your oral communication skills, including debating and public speaking.
- Improve spelling, grammar and expression.
- NAPLAN preparation
Very friendly and creative teaching style, including interactive games.
Worksheets and notes provided, as well as helping with student's existing school work.
HobbiesI find grammar exciting! I love to correct punctuation mistakes and find the pefect written expression for something. I enjoy expanding my vocabulary. I love to debate and prepare others for oral presentations and debating.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.