EducationDoctor of Medicine - University of Melbourne (2016)
Bachelor of Biomedical Science - Monash University (2012)
ExperienceEXPERIENCED SCIENCE / MATH TUTOR. MEDICAL STUDENT.
- I can tutor Year 7 - VCE level
- I have a current Working With Children Check
- I also have a valid First Aid Certificate
- Private tutoring in Chemistry and Math 2013-present, through University Tutor
- Peer tutoring in Chemistry and Math during (May 2007 - October 2008)
- Volunteer tutoring in English and Math at River Nile Learning Centre (March 2013 - November 2013)
HobbiesI am passionate about Medicine, with a particular interest in Developmental Biology and Neonatal Development.
I assisted in the establishment of a Crossing Borders chapter at the University of Melbourne 2013. We are a part of an international organization dedicated to ensuring health education and access to healthcare in the asylum seeker, refugee and illegal migrant population.
In my spare time, I really enjoy cycling, yoga and reading.
I am also an avid and passionate cook!
Client Reviews (2)
Dom is an excellent Chemistry tutor. She worked very hard to make sure I understood concepts and could answer questions accurately. I wouldn't have got the mark I did without her help. She's also really nice!
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.