Melbourne, Australia, 3032
Joined on July, 2013
Tues/Thurs after 9AM
Weekends after 9AM
Weekends after 9AM
Up to 30 minutes away for no additional charge
Education- Bachelor degree of Land Administration (Faculty of Geography, Vietnam National University).
- Master degree of Environmental Science and Technology, major in Remote Sensing and GIS (RMIT University Melbourne).
Experience- 7-year experience worked in the field of GIS, remote sensing and digital cartography.
- Proficient at using ArcGIS, QGIS, ENVI, ERDAS and Microstation SE.
- Published several research papers in studying of detecting and quantifying water-land-air pollution by using remote sensing imagery.
- Experienced in assisting students from different universities (RMIT, Uni of Melbourne, Macquarie Uni, La Trobe,...) in tutoring and doing assignments related to Remote Sensing, GIS and Digital Mapping.
- Some of my undertaken projects:
. Utilization of remote sensing and GIS technology for establishment of databases and trend maps of wastewater pollution sites from urban and industrial zones, where belong to the Northern key economic region, to warn of pollution risk areas.
. Revising the national system of topographic maps at scales of 1:25,000 and 1:50,000 in order to update and correct national system of topographic maps.
. Studying the method of establishing spectral libraries utilizing satellite imagery for land cover types to serve natural resources and environment monitoring in Vietnam.
. Applying remote sensing technology to study capability of detecting and monitoring a number of air pollutants in urban and industrial areas.
Hobbies- Drinking coffee everyday and some beers on weekends!
- Travelling around the world.
- Reading novels and scientific papers.
- Play and watch soccer as well as watching tennis.
- Play DotA 2.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.