Education- Plan to start Master of Teaching (Secondary) in 2017;
- Completed Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance) at University of Melbourne in 2015;
- Did Yr11&12 in Perth (at St. Hilda's Anglican School For Girls), obtained the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) with an ATAR of 99.40;
Experience【Previous tutoring experience】
- Tutored a couple of sessions with a student on VCE Methods (CAS) until her school exams;
【Classes taken during tertiary studies】
- Lvl 1 Calculus 2
- Lvl 1 Linear Algebra
- Lvl 2 Vector Calculus
- Lvl 1 Intro Macroeconomics
- Lvl 1+2 Intro+Intermediate Microeconomics
- Lvl 2 Competition & Strategy (game theory)
【Why I want to be a tutor】
- It gives me an immense sense of accomplishment when I explain something to someone and they get it afterwards;
- Understand and respect that different ppl learn differently.
- I have been overseas for the past 12yrs in a multi-cultural environment, rendering me more tolerant and adaptable than my cohort.
Very approachable, friendly and patient :)
Please take note that I am NOT tutoring any Accounting subjects (!!!), only Yr10/11/12 Math Methods and university intro-level Economics.
* Side note:
my "charge for travel times" refers to time required on PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
HobbiesBadminton, Dancing, Volleyball, Volunteering
Client Reviews (1)
Excellent tutor, understands the material perfectly and is able to explain it impeccably as well as solving them. She makes well-written notes during the tutor session, that even after looking back at it after awhile I am able to remember what was taught. She knows more than one methods and clearly knows what she is talking about. Also able to answer questions concerning VCE, universities, what to expect and so on from first hand experience which is important for me being in year 10 and still deciding. Easy to understand, patient, helps make sure that I understand the material and inspiring. She is an excellent tutor
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.