Education1. PhD student and Tutor at School of Computer Science and Info Tech, RMIT University, Melbourne, Victoria.
2. MS in Computer Science and Engineering from RMIT University, 2011
3. BS in Computer Science and Engineering from University of Dhaka, 2009
4. Oracle Certified Programmer, 2011
5. Smart Phone application development Training, 2011
1. Tutor at computer Science and Infotech, RMIT University
2. Full-time Lecturer in the department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, 1.5 years (2013-2012). Now on study leave.
Junior Software Engineer at Tiger IT Bangladesh Limited, 1 year (2010) Specialization: Web based solution to autonomous systems Responsibilities: OOP Design and coding, Managing project in SVN, making documentations.
1. Title: Central Library Automation of University of Dhaka
Field: Computer and Library Science, Software Engineering Technology: Java Hibernate, Web Service, PHP, generic open language reporting.
Position: Central Designer and Developer lead
2. Title: University Online admission System
Field: Software Engineering, Server Management
Technology: PHP, MySql, Linux servers, Apache Web server, Graph database
Position: Server management and member of the software team Link: http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd/
3. Title: Rural Area based Mobile banking. Field: E-Commerce
Technology: Joomla, Payment Gateways.
Easy going according to the student.
Flexible time including weekends.
Tutoring help over the years.
Other Subjects that I can help:
1. Programming Language: Java SE, J2EE, Java Hibernate, C, C++, C#
2. Analytical Tools: Matlab, R.
Code igniter, CakePHP, Laveral
4. Database: Oracle, Mysql
5. System Programming: Linux System Programming
6. Network Programming: Socket Programming, Linux Server
7. Web Service Programming: Soap, WSDL, UDDI, NuSoap Shell/Script
Computer Programming, Web Design, Python, Software Engineering, AP Computer Science, C++, Compilers, Computer Game Design, Data Structures, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Web Development, Mathematical Foundations for Computer Science, Programming, Programming VB.NET, Java, PHP, Computer Skills, Algorithms, Operating Systems, Applied Mathematics, Computational Problem Solving, GRE Quantitative
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.