Melbourne, Australia, 3194
Joined on September, 2015
Any day at any time
Up to 1 hour away at my regular hourly rate
EducationWebsite Design, Diploma.
Multimedia Art, Advanced Diploma.
Games Development Art, Advanced Diploma.
ExperienceI have worked as a Games Development Artist for many companies here in Melbourne including Firemonkeys Studio Electronic Arts (EA). I currently work as a freelance artist working with many studios here and abroad on a variety of different projects that include:
- Games for all platforms.
- Lead Technical 3D
- Virtual Reality Applications
- Augmented Reality Applications
- Texture Artist (Including PBR texturing)
- 3D modelling of all types (Games, 3D printing, rendering etc.)
- and many other varied and wonderful creations.
If you're in need of some help learning any of the following I would love to help guide you:
- 3D Studio Max
- Autodesk Maya
- Headus UV Layout
- Unity 3D
- Game pipelines and correct mesh creation
- High to Low-poly pipelines
- UV Unwrapping
- Texturing and shaders
I find a lot of courses on offer do not give you the tool-set required for students to create a valid portfolio and experience to enter the Games Development industry. (Only a very small amount of graduates get hired). I have been helping people online and friends learn new techniques for quiet some time now and decided it might be a good idea to become a part time tutor.
HobbiesI'm a self motivated 3D and 2D Artist who loves working in all types of interactive and static media.
- Working in traditional arts
- Developing and playing with new technologies
- Love the outdoors! (Fishing, camping, hiking etc.)
All-in-all I'm a very laid back easy going person who loves to continually learn and share my knowledge with others.
You can learn more about me in my LinkedIn account and website here:
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.